Manager/Sr Manager Corporate Strategy (Americas Go-to-Market)
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Work Persona: Flexible
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Manager/Sr Manager Corporate Strategy (Americas Go-to-Market)
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and products streamline and simplify how work gets done. We are the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world and have been recognized by Forbes as the #1 most innovative company. For us, this is just the start.
The ServiceNow Corporate Strategy function is a small but growing team, focused on high impact strategies that support growth and our rapidly increasing scale. Our work focuses on what moves the needle for the company and is top priority for our C-suite, including top-line growth and internal operational initiatives. Our team is hungry but humble, and values creating a supportive and fast paced learning environment for our members to thrive in.
As a Sr Corporate Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for designing and executing strategic initiatives in close partnership with functional leaders across the organization. You will partner closely with cross-functional leaders to drive initiatives focused on delivering long-term sustainable growth for the Americas region. Your work will give you direct exposure to the executive team and contribute to our overall strategy and help drive its successful execution. This role is full time and located in either our San Francisco or Santa Clara office.
If you want to learn more about our company and the impact we have, please visit our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/servicenowinc
· Own the end-to-end work process to structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses, and drive actionable recommendations
· Partner with sales leadership and cross-functional teams to deliver compelling actionable recommendations to accelerate the growth for Americas
· Provide thought leadership and influence decision-making within executive audiences
· Lead cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, improve productivity, and accelerate execution
· Drive the 3-year cross-functional strategic plan for the Americas business
· Act as the strategic advisor to the Americas go-to-market leaders across key initiatives impacting the Americas growth
• 5+ years total work experience with 3-4 years post MBA working at a top management consulting firm or tech strategy/ops function (or similar)
• Experience with go-to-market/Enterprise sales in Enterprise Software / SaaS industry
• Strong cross-functional management skills with ability to work with all layers of an organization
• Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in slides; comfortable in business as well as technical discussions
• Strong people development and leadership skills; able to manage extended or virtual teams
• Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.