Solution Consulting Intern
- 4810 Eastgate Mall, San Diego, California, United States
- Work Persona: Flexible
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Intern (Fixed Term)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
At ServiceNow, we’re looking for students who want to learn, grow, and take a giant step early in their career, all while making a giant impact. We offer 12-week internship opportunities all over the world across various business functions. Interns will participate in executive speaker series, career development workshops, philanthropic efforts, and team building activities. Additionally, interns will have access to online learnings and dedicated Summer Coach to further grow their careers with us
If you want to make work, work better, we want you. To learn more, check out our Early Career Page!
What you will do
ServiceNow Solution Consulting (SC) is a world-class organization that has a major impact on the success of our customers and partners, helping them to solve real world-complex problems.
We are hyper-focused on defining the right solution for our customers’ problems using our unique single platform cloud solution. We achieve these results in a sustainable way, using human centered design thinking and utilizing diversity of thought
The SC internship provides the opportunity for the best and brightest talent to collaborate with Solution Consulting leaders at ServiceNow and offers intensive on-the-job training and broad-based exposure to all aspects of company operations.
- The internship project – this will be a real project that interns will undertake end to end with a goal that directly impacts ServiceNow’s business objectives
- With full access to the ServiceNow learning platform, Interns will undertake the ServiceNow Fundamentals Certification and additional production enablement
- Utilize tools and education through mentorship and hands-on training to be successful in pre-sales.
- Learn ServiceNow product and technology training, sales and product demonstration instruction, and education in pre-sales Solution Consulting.
Who you are
- Actively enrolled in an accredited university as a full-time student, pursuing a degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, Business or similar, and graduate after December 2022
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult decisions and strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer-centric attitude
- Solid presentation capabilities and communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization and commit to a 12-week internship in summer 2022 (May-August, or June-September)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.