Staff Content Designer (Chatbot)
- Hoekenrode 3, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Work Persona: Not Applicable
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. Because we know that it’s great talent that will allow us to maintain that distinction, we hire carefully, select only the best talent, and continually develop and celebrate our people. We have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. In a wide array of functions ranging from design and engineering to sales and finance, we work hard to provide each person on our global team with nonstop opportunities to have a meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Team & Role
At ServiceNow, we embrace representation in and from all professional and personal backgrounds and cultures. This diversity inspires passion and creativity among our teams and propels innovation in our products. This role is part of our Product Design team that uses their superpower of empathizing, understanding, and applying our users’ and customers’ needs, with the mission to create product experiences they love. As a conversational content designer, you’ll have the opportunity to transform the way we connect with our customers and impact our business through conversation design. From creating chatbot dialogs to improving the tools our customers use to build their own bot experiences, your work will impact the way millions of people around the world get their work done. You will also be educating partners on content design’s value and impact throughout the company.
What you get to do in this role:
• You’ll be a key contributor to large, cross-product, projects or initiatives, delivering bot design documents such as example dialogs, conversation flow diagrams, and error handling patterns.
• You’ll initiate customer, industry, or market research to inform your content design work and improve customer experience. You’ll define cross-product content strategy, with focus extending to two or more
• 7+ years of experience in content design, content strategy, copywriting, or related field; B2B experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with solid understanding of English grammar, structure, and punctuation
• Strong knowledge of design principles and methods, and tools (Figma, Sketch, Miro, Botmock, etc.)
• Excellent teamwork, communication, and technical problem-solving skills to contribute within a multi-functional and multi-disciplined team
• Knowledge of software as a service
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, HumanComputer Interaction Design, or other relevant field, or equivalent work experience
• Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications
• Experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, software, web or agency.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.