Sales Development Rep
- Suntec Tower 4 6 Temasek Boulevard Suite 40-01, Singapore, Singapore
- Work Persona: Flexible
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
ServiceNow is looking for a high achieving Sales Development Representative to join our expanding Global Sales Development team. You will produce new business pipeline in mid- to large-size enterprises, working with Lead Development Representatives and Field Sales professionals.
What you get to do in this role:
The Sales Development Representative builds sales pipeline by identifying qualified opportunities:
- Establish new business relationships with influential contacts within target accounts
- Understand an organization's goals
- Identify new sales opportunities and pass them to Field Sales team members in the CRM
- Partner with Field Sales to create regional territory plans
- Use our technologies to prioritize, disposition and manage marketing leads to maintain service level agreements with Marketing
To be successful in this role you have:
- A creative and customer-focused mindset
- Experience with telemarketing, lead generation, or cold calling
- A general understanding of Cloud Computing and SaaS offerings
- Ability to differentiate yourself to customers
- Travel for training or meetings may occasionally be required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.