Assoc Design Program Manager
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Work Persona: Flexible
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Team & Role
At ServiceNow, we embrace representation in and from all professional and personal backgrounds and cultures. This diversity inspires passion and creativity among our teams and propels innovation in our products.
We are Design advocates who are responsible for leading the successful execution and delivery of flexible and holistic programs and processes to enable delightful product experiences. Design Program Managers are creative problem solvers and team leaders by nature, dedicated to building impactful relationships, improving team cohesion and creating efficiencies in the design process.
Learn more about our team here https://www.linkedin.com/company/servicenow/life/userexperience/
What you get to do in this role:
- You will collaborate with designers and team leads in coordinating and organizing program deliverables throughout the Design Lifecyle.
- Act as a bridge between design teams and cross-functional partners
- Identify, communicate, and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Enable design teams to scale by creating simplified dashboards and alerts
- BA/BS degree or higher in Business Management, Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Operations and Information Management (OIM) or other equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Graduation date between December 2021 - August 2022
- Experience working on and managing large projects or programs with cross-functional teams.
- Deliver solutions and strategies while mitigating or removing obstacles.
- Experience utilizing software to keep projects organized, track metrics, and report on progress.
- 0-1 years of professional project experience ideally within a creative team
- A go-getter, ambitious problem solver with a growth mindset.
- Working knowledge of design thinking best practices, basic product design processes, and basic project management techniques.
- Comfortable interacting with various types of people and roles, either in presentation setting, informal stakeholder interviews, or large meetings.
- Clear communicator with strong active listening skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.