Senior Manager, Digital Sales EMEA South
- The Sharp 10-12 Hogan Place 1st Floor, Dublin, Ireland
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
As a member of our EMEA Digital Go To Market (GTM) team, you will have a major impact on our future success by leading a team of sales associates for one of the company’s most strategic functional groups. With collaboration and support from Sales, Product Management and the executive team, you will have an opportunity to influence significant revenue growth for ServiceNow. You will be empowered to recruit, build, and coach your team, as well as help define, develop and optimise our Inside Sales operating model and processes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide leadership to your team. Manage new hire onboarding and ongoing coaching on effectiveness, productivity, call quality, and systems use
- Manage quota achievement on a monthly, quarterly basis and annual basis.
- Align team activities with Marketing and Sales priorities. Participate in developing Marketing and Sales campaigns to achieve pipeline and goals
- Prepare reports for Director, Global Sales Development
- Ensure that territories are assigned in CRM system Ensure accurate and reporting of metric with territories assigned in the CRM system
- Perform a monthly performance appraisal for all personnel and administer performance improvement plans for any under performance
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of incentive compensation programs.
- Maintain current knowledge on ServiceNow's offerings
- Keep informed on competitive services, promotional matter, sales techniques, pricing and marketing policies. Use resources and perform research to determine sales patterns and strategies
- Travel for training or meetings may occasionally be required
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of success as an individual contributor in sales or marketing or a business owner
- 2+ years' experience leading a team in enterprise software sales or equivalent
- A firm understanding of Cloud computing, SaaS offerings, and software subscription business models
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Italian
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.