Sales Operations: Team Manager
- The Sharp 10-12 Hogan Place 1st Floor, Dublin, Ireland
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Our Sales Operations team are mostly sat in Amsterdam, but we are building out 2 new teams in Dublin. They look after all Field Sales deals both new and renewals across the whole of EMEA.
This is a great opportunity to lead one of those teams and be a part of one of the fastest growing offices in the company.
As a Sales Operations, Team Manager you will...
- Manage a team of permanent and contract headcount based in Dublin (with some support from India)
- Provide career development and growth to your team members, offering coaching, training and structure to their days.
- Partner with the GTM functions around EMEA and specifically advise Sales leaders
- Work with your team to ensure that deals are well structured, and that there is strong partnership between your team, sales, Legal, Finance, Deal Desk and other supporting function.
- Share best practice with other Managers (peers) in Amsterdam
- Analyse and review current customer licensing, products and usage and identify new revenue opportunities
- Review Quotes and Order Forms for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure all Orders are approved within pricing and discount policies.
- Interface with Order Management to ensure accuracy of booked sales opportunities in the ServiceNow sales automation tool.
- Support sales organisation’s requirement for Customer licensing compliance
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experience managing small to medium size teams
- Experience working in a Sales Operations function, ideally within a technology organisation
- An understanding of the SaaS subscription landscape and model
- Ability to provide exceptional business partnership with cross functional teams and pull people together
- Growth mindset and a servant leadership approach to management.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.