- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
In this role you will provide administrative Assistant support to Office of the CFO. Working closely with ServiceNow’s finance administrative team and other internal parties, the Administrative Assistant serves as an extension of the Executive Assistant to CFO.
We are seeking an organized, and adaptable Administrative Assistant that can support a growing organization. Attention to detail, coupled with creative problem solving and superior communication skills, is required.
This position reports to the Customer Engagement Lead/ EA to CFO. It is based in Santa Clara, CA and works cross-functionally with ServiceNow’s 80 locations in 29 countries globally.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide overall administrative support OCFO; assist with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of tasks that include managing multiple calendars; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Hands-on meeting scheduling, coordination, task and action item management
- Manage OCFO schedules and meetings including off-sites; confirm attendees and manage agenda and logistics.
- Assist with event planning, coordination, and execution of team offsites.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
- Act as back-up for EA to CFO and other executive assistant
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of Administrative assistant experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Results and solution oriented
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow
- Demonstrated ability to exercise absolute discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Highly motivated and able to work well independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work in a high pressure fast paced environment
- Willingness to experiment with new ways of collaborative working
- Comfortable with technologies such Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Concur
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.