Sales Development Rep - French Speaker
- The Sharp 10-12 Hogan Place 1st Floor, Dublin, Ireland
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts within Key Accounts within the German region.
- Meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives.
- Leverage existing relationships into projects, departments and divisions to identify new opportunities to pass to the Field Account Executives
- Align with Field Account Executives to effectively devise territory plan and account profiles
- Facilitate resources necessary to further sales cycles such as Solution Consultants, Customer Services, Marketing, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, business objectives, etc.
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively and in a timely manner
- Effective Data Management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines and press
- Working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics such as Calls Made, Talk Time, Appointment Setting
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Fluent in French and English language
- A demonstrable track record of success within a telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling or new business sales capacity (ideally within the Enterprise space)
- Experience in selling IT solutions an advantage
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Excellent relationship building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Persistent and dependable, especially with deliverables and deadlines
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.