Global Pipeline Program Manager, Solution Sales
- Twelve01West 176 North Racine Ave Suite 500, Chicago, ILLINOIS, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
We are looking for a results-oriented leader to be responsible for the overall Customer Workflow solution sales pipeline execution. She/he will be a primary point of contact for the cross-functional teams that support the pipeline process. They will be responsible for defining the operating plan for executing pipeline growth in each geo theater. They will possess analytic skills along with a collaborative approach to work across multiple teams. They will deliver results quarterly, be able to make operational adjustments monthly and deliver on annual and quarterly sales plans. They will have a high level of integrity, strong Executive Presence and communication skills, and a passion for winning.
What you get to do in this role:
· Develop, communicate and execute on a multi-faced pipeline plan across all 3 geo theaters
· Incubate and develop emerging programs that deliver outsized pipeline innovation
· Collaborate with business partner across Sales Operations, Sales, Solutions Consulting, Field Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Enablement, Digital Sales and Alliance and Channels to ensure alignment and execution of the pipeline targets
· Be a trusted advisor and leader who sets a high bar, leading from the front
· Establish and nurture relationships across all levels of the organizations
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 5+ years’ experience in sales, in a matrixed sales environment in the enterprise software space
· Strong operational mindset with a focus on operating across organizations in a cross-functional capacity
· A consistent track record of meeting and exceeding targets
· Strong forecasting and reporting capabilities
· Strong Program Management skills and a history of building out programs to support Field Sales teams
· Strong organization, communication, teamwork, presentation, problem solving and time management skills
· Experience inspiring the team to follow defined best practices
· The ability to navigate and collaborate through complex opportunities
· A competitive, can do, optimistic, realistic attitude, strong work ethic, humility and excellent team building communication and listening skills
· The willingness and ability to travel 30% of the time
· A Bachelor’s degree; an MBA is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.