Customer Support Representative
- 12900 Science Drive Suite 100, Orlando, Florida, United States
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Logging calls and incidents on the IT Service Desk and maintaining details of software / hardware problems detected.
- Providing initial triage technical support; answering support queries via phone or e-mail in a timely efficient manner.
- You will be escalating to internal or external support resources and Subject Matter Experts when necessary.
- You will be supporting users in the use of the ServiceNow platform by providing necessary advice and/or training.
- You will perform initial triage of customer cases with documented solutions and/or workarounds.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2-4+ yrs experience within a technical role and ability to learn and absorb technology quickly.
- Prior experience in a Customer HUB or Customer Care function for an Enterprise Software or SaaS environment is highly desired
- Prior experience working in a helpdesk environment over phone, using technical skills to resolve end user issues on a first call resolution basis.
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- The ability to ask clear and precise questions of the customer to ascertain the exact details of the problem.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- ServiceNow platform experience- Nice to have.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.