Sr Software Engineer
- 4810 Eastgate Mall, San Diego, San Diego, California, United States
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to play a key role in Emerging Interfaces Engineering group. We’re looking for team-oriented, possesses excellent communication skills, and skilled in all levels of web architecture. You've developed multiple tiered web and mobile applications in the past and are intimately familiar with modern web technologies.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer science OR equivalent experience (3+ years)
- 3+ years’ experience with Java based web applications and cloud-based applications
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software.
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML5, CSS3 and AJAX / Web Services
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams of engineering/PM/Design with varying skill sets
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work directly with business owner
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.