Director, Regional Pricing and strategy
- The Sharp 10-12 Hogan Place 1st Floor, Dublin, Ireland
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
What you get to do in this role:
You will play a pivotal role in the strategy, analysis and regional implementation of pricing programs for our GTM team. Your data-driven regional insights will influence product pricing & packaging decisions, pricing/discounting guidance and developing commercial programs that address regional and local market requirements and revenue opportunities
- Drive GTM pricing strategy across the all industries, routes to market and offerings in EMEA
- Lead regional rollout of new discounting framework & ServiceNow Buying Program
- Drive customer migration strategy and playbook for pricing model changes
- Run controlled pricing pilots to test and learn new models to support future monetisation models and commercial strategies
- Working with sales, customer and competitive inputs, identify new cross-portfolio packaging opportunities as well as help refine good/better/best for simplification and growth
- Transform key insights into actionable recommendations and communicate findings to cross-functional stakeholders and senior executive leadership
- Use quantitative techniques & research, economic value drivers and customer value perception interviews to rationalise the programs across various routes to market and verticals in alignment with customer outcomes
- Partner with Sales Leaders, Channel Leaders & Professional Services to influence pricing strategy and execution
- Ability to influence without authority in a matrixed organisation spanning multiple functions and goes.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise technology industry across pricing, sales strategy, business operations and/or product strategy
- 5+ Years of GTM or Business Strategy experience in a technology or consulting firm
- SaaS/IaaS business knowledge with the ability to understand and model the tradeoffs of GTM pricing and monetisation decisions.
- A framework or process by which to make decisions. At times, will need to make decisions quickly and often with incomplete data.
- Deep understanding of your target users and are adept at understanding their problems and arriving at elegant solutions to those problems.
- An Effective Influencer/communicator and are highly effective in securing buy-in on pricing/monetisation strategies from executives and leaders across the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. MBA preferred but not required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.