Senior Digital Account Executive, Germany
- Munich, Munich, Germany
- Work Persona: Flexible
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
ServiceNow is looking for a high achieving Senior Digital Account Executive to join our expanding Digital Sales team. The Digital AE focuses on new and existing business within customers with 1000 - 2000 employees. We are looking for people with a demonstrable track record in SaaS and Paas sales.
Performers within the Inside Sales Team have gone on to excel in many different roles at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop and run a sales strategy to identify new business in your assigned territory
- Drive sales from start to finish where the average sales cycle is 4-6 months
- Make a difference within a growing team and company
- Build healthy business relationships to support customer adoption
- Partner with a team to collectively achieve success (solutions consultants, sales operations, field leadership and product line specialists)
- Invest in growth by developing your skills through formal training, and by mentoring more junior team members
- Travel for training or meetings may occasionally be required
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years of sales experience, including a success in a direct role on a software or solution sales team
- Experience with Business to Business sales (B2B), over the phone
- Experience establishing trusted relationships with current and prospective clients and other teams
- An in-depth understanding of the sales process, with the ability to progress and manage complex sales cycles
- Experience communicating with C-suite executives
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.