Senior Solution Consultant- Alliance and channel
- Ark Mori Building 1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku 35th/32nd Floor, Tokyo, Japan
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow Japan is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily.
We invite you to join in to stand out. ServiceNow is seeking a Senior Solution Consultant to work within our Alliances and Channel Solution Consulting organization as part of the APJ Team, based in Tokyo, Japan. This includes pre-sales support, technical product and architecture advice during sales cycles and on-going communication of the latest ServiceNow solutions/capabilities, as well as conveying mindshare to our partner community in an effort to enable them to evolve our solutions, sell effectively to their customers, and extend the ServiceNow value proposition.
What you get to do in this role:
The ideal candidate will have significant experience collaborating with Senior IT Leadership and successfully demonstrate the ability to translate corporate strategy/objectives with the applied use of ServiceNow technology in the context of the client’s enterprise architecture.
As a Senior Solution Consultant you will:
- Take a lead role in delivering and managing the technical enablement and pre-sales services for our Japan based Partner Ecosystem and their customers.
- Help develop and deliver programs that enable our Partners to demonstrate the value of the ServiceNow platform.
- Help partner’s proposal works
- Drive technology strategy within the Partner ecosystem, increase executive mindshare and help build a ServiceNow first go to market approach.
- Create long term relationships with the senior partners and industry segments to understand their go to market strategy and support their client pursuits.
- Identify/collaborate on solution development opportunities for market differentiated offerings based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Promote ServiceNow training tools, sales tools and content, and information resources available to the ServiceNow Channel, including on-going updates of platform/application advancements.
- Provide oversight on, and ensure successful completion of Partner initiatives and any necessary RFx assistance.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Collaborate, actively share knowledge, and promote best practices amongst other ServiceNow Solution Consulting team members.
- Travel for Partner, Customer, and team activities.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of Software license / Service pre-sales experiences
- Application Development experience (especially, Java / Java Script)
- Ability to create the proposal document based on customer’s requirement
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies and cloud computing
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
- Ability to catch up the new features / technologies
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance
- Business Level in Japanese and internal discussion level in English
- One of following experiences will help - IT Strategy and Planning / IT Operations and Management /IT Processes / IT Governance / IT Portfolio, Program and Project Management / End User Computing / No Code Low Code application development
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.