Sr Software QA Engineer
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
This position is for the Industry Vertical Products team. Work with a talented group of developers building out next generation technologies on the ServiceNow cloud platform. This team is responsible for building & architecting innovative Industry Vertical Products on the ServiceNow platform used by many Fortune 500 companies. The Quality Engineer will be a founding member of the core engineering team, building these products and working closely with product managers and design customers, and developers.
This is a great opportunity to start early in the lifecycle of a product and contribute to the success of the product. The ideal candidate is someone who is familiar with ServiceNow’s platform and products, has worked in a startup-like environment, and feels comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal guidance.
What you get to do in this role:
· As a Quality Engineer, you will be a key member of the NowX Verticals Applications Development team driving the quality of our products and services to the next level.
· You will work within our agile software development process and play a key role in release quality. You will combine conventional (Selenium, JUnit, TestNG) test automation with novel and inventive approaches incorporating the entire product life-cycle.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 5+ years professional experience in quality assurance and/or application development
· Experience in Java programming with Selenium, JUnit and TestNG
· Solid understanding of SDLC concepts
· Proven ability to learn new tools and technologies with minimal guidance
· Proven experience in leading quality efforts within a scrum team of 4-6 engineers
· Proven ability to drive cross-team technical discussions and decision making
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.