Sales Operations Specialist
- 5 Concourse Pkwy, Suite 2400, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Aligned with the Alliances & Channels Ecosystem (ACE) Partner Program Team, the Service Provider Program Specialist will be responsible for the migration of SP Customers to the ServiceNow SP Partner Program in support of the company goals for customer success and revenue growth. Responsibilities include:
- Planning, organizing, and directing the execution of the Service Provider migration program
- Functioning as the program liaison to the Sales team throughout the migration process
- Reviewing contracts and helping to minimize any business impact to the Service Providers
- Assisting with Service Provider account meetings by relating the features and benefits of the program
- Relating the business reasons associated with the transition to the Partner Master Agreement Vs. the existing MOA
- Maintaining the BOM collateral, include the updating of FAQs
- Functioning as the SME for the program
- Tracking & reporting the Service Provider account migrations
- Escalating business or contractual issues as they may arise
- Preparing and delivering program status updates to ACE, Sales, and Operations management
In order to be successful in this role, the candidate should possess:
- 3+ years proven experience in either Sales or Sales Operations within a software company, ideally including experience in Partner sales/operations and firm knowledge of a Partner sales model
- Proficient in sales presentations and/or presentations to the customer or partner base
- Knowledge of partner contracts
- Solid organizational skills with excellent attention to details and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced business environment
- Time management skills
- Has been in a role supporting sales teams
- Proficient in Excel, PPT, and Visio
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Results driven
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.