Senior Product Designer
- Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City Parcel 3, Survey No. 83/1, 7th & 8th Floor, Phase 1 Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg village, Hyderabad, India
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This role is part of the Experience Organization, made up of passionate people who work together to drive user research, User Experience and visual design, technical writing, prototyping (and more!) with the goal to create best in class enterprise software products
What you get to do in this role:
- Engage with product teams at a strategic level to frame what we need to build and how to get there
- Collaborate with user researchers to define and conduct user research to truly understand our customers and users’ goals and needs
- Execute end-to-end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Coordinate and integrate the work of fellow designers for a seamless and unified experience
- Drive planning and executing usability testing to validate design
What you have:
- 6+ years of experience in User Experience or Interaction design with heavy emphasis on solid human-centered design methods
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and crafted great experiences, seeing them through to released products
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- Ability to analyse and build information architecture for enterprise applications
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on user-centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Experience working in an iterative and agile development environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams
- High level of initiative and a “make it work” ethos to successfully bring a product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision
- Expertise in one or more of the following enterprise product spaces: IT Security Management, IT Operations Management, Security Operations, HR Service Delivery, Customer Service Management (CSM), or Finance & Legal
- Experience in creating content and/or designing with compliance to WCAG 2.0/2.1 AA guidelines
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and an exciting, start-up atmosphere. We are a collaborative and merit driven team, where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers while working with advanced technology and a talented development team, come join us!
Time Allocation / Prioritization:
70% - Focused on design strategy, creation, execution - Product Quality
15% - Focused on design innovation / new ideas - Innovation
10% - Focused on mentorship / thought leadership / growth of the team -Thought Leadership
5% - Focused driving operational excellence - Process
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.