Senior Presales Solution Consultant, Employee Experience and HR Service Delivery (Public Sector)
- Strata Building 1 Bridge Street Ground Floor and First Floor, Staines, United Kingdom
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
The Presales Solution Consultant has the advanced ability to develop, position and deliver product-specific solutions during sales cycles while achieving quarterly and annual sales objectives for the UK & Ireland region
As a member of our sales team, you will have a major impact on our future success. As a Presales Solution Consultant, you will be responsible as the face of our solutions and our company, and for supporting the sales effort, including customer requirements gathering, demonstrations, solution configuration for proof of concepts, and participation in marketing events. Good customer advocacy skills, the ability to learn quickly; along with the ability to translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. You will be the product expert that conveys value to address customers’ business issues.
What you'll get to do in this role:
- Support specialist solution sales as a technical and domain expert of a client-facing sales team
- Contribute to sales campaigns focussed on the Employee Workflows solution suite in the Public Sector
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers’ business challenges and deliver product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Deliver solution demonstrations to customers in person, and through Zoom
- Answer product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
- Configure demonstration environments to address customer requirements and business issues
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and drive additional business value
- Help develop programs that enable the field sales organisation to demonstrate the value of Employee Experience, and HR Service Management on the ServiceNow platform
- Share and learn best practices and re-usable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows
To be successful in this role candidates typically have:
- 5+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in Employee Experience, HR Service Delivery or HCM industry
- Experience of delivering solutions into the Public Sector
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Pitch perfect communication skills, both written and verbal as well and a confident and engaging presenting style
- Proven track record of presenting at to a variety of stakeholders, to both a technical audience level and a C-Suite level
- Ability to complete tasks in an organised, detailed way with minimal supervision
- Experience working collaboratively across a complex sales eco-system, with account teams, sales leadership, commercial, product management, product marketing, partners, and professional services
- Demonstrated territory management skills, including pipeline building and working closely with Sales counterpart to drive execution excellence
- Creative problem-solving skills with a growth mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth organisation
- Willingness to travel across the UK as necessary
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.