GTM Programs & Insight Specialist - EMEA
- Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
As part of the EMEA Go-to-market Programs and Excellence team, you will be supporting our region senior leaders to identify, analyse and operationalise high-impact initiatives that will drive growth and scale across the business. You will help us evolve our world-class sales engine, to propel us to $15bn in revenue and beyond.
Day-to-day you will work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders on wide-ranging projects from analysis of growth opportunities to broader diagnostics of business challenges. You will build impactful yet simple reports to facilitate effective decision making both at a leadership level and within our sales community, and gain skills in project and change management as you grow with ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Help ServiceNow continue to evolve a world class sales engine that innovates, excels and propels us to $15bn in revenue and beyond
- Support the identification of opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Go-to-market, preparing analysis and recommendations for effective decision making
- Support EMEA Programs & Excellence team in analysing growth opportunities and diagnosing challenges
- Create simple, impactful reports in Tableau, PowerBI and presentations, to uncover actionable insight and communicate impact of growth priorities within the EMEA leadership team
- Focused on results and outcomes, to identify the things that matter and conduct analysis to identify actions that will drive meaningful impact
- Motivated by solving complex and sometimes ambiguous problems by diving into data to uncover impactful insights
- Energetic self-starter, with a drive to get things done in a high-growth environment
- Collaborative and keen to partner with a broad and diverse set of stakeholders
- Embody a growth-mindset, with a drive to learn new skills and content areas
- Biased towards building for scale and thrive on figuring out how to automate regular BAU activities
- Ability to source and visualise data to provide actionable insights to business stakeholders, using Tableau and/or PowerBI
- Ability to create and execute a structured analysis approach to address complex business challenges
- Experience with analysing large amounts of data from different sources and surfacing results through self-service dashboards and impactful presentations
- Keen to develop a broad skillset, including project management and driving complex change
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.