Principal Product Success Manager, Emerging Interfaces
- One Grand Central Place 60 E. 42nd St. Suite 1230, New York, NEW YORK, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
We are looking for an experienced senior technical product manager join our team. This role will be working directly with customers, product, and engineering to create amazing experiences for our customers that can be showcased as best practice.
The ideal candidate brings together a strong technical understanding, creativity, an analytical mindset, user-centric, and an execution focus to drive product success with our team’s products. This includes mobile and portal employee experiences, Virtual Agent, Live Agent, the messaging experience on Teams, Slack, Workplace @FB, analytics and many more. We are looking for someone with a fast-paced and agile approach, who quickly develops MVPs and iterates to refine the solution within a creative and rapidly changing environment.
This is a unique opportunity to serve as a leader in the definition and execution of product adoption and growth success motions within one of the fastest growing product lines at one of the largest and fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop and implement solutions directly with customers
- Develop a deep understanding of customer use cases and success outcomes, and influence product roadmap
- Create new age experiences on EI products including mobile, virtual agent, and portal to demonstrate feature value and impact
- Develop best practices assets to drive adoption by customers and partners
- Become a subject matter expert in emerging interface products
- Work in close coordination with Inbound Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing, Product Success, Sales, Alliances, and other go-to-market teams to define product strategy.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience in product roles such as Developer, Product Manager, Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, or Customer Success
- Strong technical experience in ServiceNow platform
- Strong enterprise customer experience.
- Strong technical background and ability to solve technical problems
- Enterprise service management, customer service management, customer self-service.
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Hands-on, results oriented person. You can go deep technically and are proficient in using/configuring customer use cases.
- Highly data-driven with commitment to drive customer engagement towards business outcome and value realization
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with customers, executive staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow products and offerings
- Proven record on problem-solving and ability to learn new technologies and platform approach with the user-centric mindset
- Willingness to work across time-zones
- Prepare, maintain and evangelize the product roadmap that aligns with company vision and broader product strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair sessions and host webinars.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritize activities for optimal results.
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred
- Computer Science Degree
- Knowledge of conversational technologies such as chatbots, asynchronous messaging, natural language understanding, and application of AI/ML in enterprises.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.