- Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City Parcel 3, Survey No. 83/1, 7th & 8th Floor, Phase 1 Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg village, Hyderabad, India
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
· Serve as the subject matter expert, mastering existing BI tool capabilities as well as future enhancements as they become available, in order to continually improve our business intelligence offerings.
· Collaborate with Lead Analyst to implement and maintain access and data security of the business intelligence environment.
· Design, develop, test and implement operational/Analytics reports, scorecards, benchmarks and executive level dashboards in Tableau.
· Develop and deploy state of the art visualizations and dashboards using Tableau.
· Responsible for troubleshooting data issues and conducting root cause analysis when reporting data is in question.
· Cross train other team members and convey value delivered on key initiatives to broader organization
· Communicate status regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar. Master’s degree preferred
· 8+ years of documented experience as a BI developer in both data warehouse and BI technologies
· 6+ experience in multiple BI technologies like SAP BI/BO, Tableau, Micro-strategies is a must.
· 4+ years Tableau Development is a must.
· Expertise in database design & development & SQL on Oracle, SQL Server is a plus.
· Hands-on experience and understanding SQL coding is a must.
· Knowledge of SAP HANA , Snowflakes is plus.
· Experience in ad-hoc data analysis, solution design, reporting & dashboard development
· Prior ServiceNow platform experience is a huge plus
· Excellent communication skills, ability to work individually and in a broader geographically disperse team
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.