- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
This is an individual contributor role.
What you get to do in this role:
- Contribute to the financial planning process, developing the annual operating plan, budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Lead forecasting processes (monthly and quarterly forecasts, scenario modeling)
- Partner with teams to manage top line metrics Billings, Revenue, and cRPO
- Work with partners and Accounting to track financial results
- Analyze financial results and communicate messages to senior management optimizing our performance
- Create analysis and presentations to help communicate strategic plans across the organization
- Work with the Functional leads to provide management reporting, accounting and compliance guidance / understanding of global and local operational plans
- Support our businesses with financial insights and development of performance metrics
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years' experience
- Interest understanding beyond the "what" as to the "why"
- Experience in Product FP&A, equity research, investment banking, or similar background that understands both financial and operational metrics
- Financial modeling and reporting abilities
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proficiency in working with large datasets and identifying trends / anomalies against expectations
- Experience with Anaplan, BPC, SAP, Business Objects, Tableau, or other BI tools preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.