Sr Mgr, Information Security Mgmt
- 4400 Carillon Point Floor 4, Kirkland, Washington, United States
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
The Senior IR Manager is a critical role that oversees two of four globally distributed incident response teams. During P1 and P0 incidents assumes an incident commander role to oversee the response efforts.
The successful candidate is experienced all aspects of the incident response lifecycle. While not necessarily a technical expert, he/she is adept at managing and enabling technical teams to get the job done. This individual is a skilled communicator, motivated, proactive and prioritizes teamwork and collaboration.
While the scope of engagements is limited to ServiceNow systems and infrastructure, prior experience in security consulting is an asset. The ideal candidate is collaborative, a self-starter, and consummate team player.
- Has a minimum of 10 years of incident response experience
- Defending corporate and/or government networks
- Managing incident response teams
- Managerial or technical consulting experience
- Has a track record managing complex security incidents
- Is eligible for US security clearances
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Excellent collaboration, written, and documentation skills
- Deep knowledge of IR processes and best practices
- Experience leading technical teams
- Is adept at communicating technical security findings across a broad spectrum of audiences including executive leadership.
- Has a passion for people management and incident response.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.