Mgr, Software QA Engineering Mgmt
- Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City Parcel 3, Survey No. 83/1, 7th & 8th Floor, Phase 1 Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg village, Hyderabad, India
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of software product quality engineering experience including test planning, implementation and execution.
- 5 + years of Experience in a management position for technical teams
- Advanced working knowledge of test engineering processes and methodologies; Expertise in test planning, test case management, code coverage and defect analysis.
- Significant hands-on experience in project management and Agile/Scrum product development life cycles
- Thorough understanding of performance testing and automation testing.
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and mentoring skills combined with flexibility working in a dynamic, fast moving product development environment.
- Collaborative but decisive personal style; highly effective communicator and problem solver.
- Manage multiple competing priorities while driving resolution and getting results
- Delivering Support for identified functions – driving resolution, reporting & managing SLA, and KPI, root cause analysis. Perform the role of Critical Escalation Manager.
- Hiring, mentoring, and managing team of QA & Support Engineers
- Open to travel – This role might require occasional travel
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.