International Tax Manager
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced International Tax Manager who is interested in joining our world class Corporate Tax team. You will be responsible for providing tax compliance, provision and planning support to assist the business in achieving its goals in a tax-efficient manner. You must have the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment and to work closely and proactively with numerous functional teams across our organization. This position will be based in Santa Clara, California and will report to the Senior Manager, International Tax.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Prepare quarterly, annual and long-term tax forecasts for GAAP and NonGAAP
- Prepare foreign entities tax provision in accordance with ASC 740, including current and deferred provision calculations, return-to-provision true up, reconciliation of tax accounts, valuation allowance, FIN 48 analysis, E&P, Subpart F, GILTI, BEAT and FDII, etc.
- Prepare US tax compliance for Company’s non-U.S. subsidiaries
- Support foreign income tax compliance as well as tax footnote of the statutory financials of non-US subsidiaries
- Assist with maintaining global transfer pricing policies and calculations, including review and implementation of transfer pricing studies, Country by Country Reporting, and other local transfer pricing documentation requirements
- Assist with the international tax planning projects, including modeling the tax impacts
- Support 404 internal control testing and maintain SOX documentation and processes related to international taxation
- Build collaborative working relationships with legal, accounting, FP&A, and corporate development and communication of tax considerations and gathering appropriate data
- Research and evaluate the tax impact of current and proposed tax legislation
- Ad hoc tax projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (MST or CPA a plus)
- At least 7 years of relevant international tax experience in Big 4 and technology industry experience
- Hands-on experience in the calculation of quarterly and annual foreign tax provisions with a working knowledge of international tax matters
- Ability to design and build complex tax modeling
- Experience in transfer pricing for US multinational technology companies
- Experience in TCJA international provisions (GILTI, FDII, BEAT and FTC)
- Advanced Excel required, with experience in SAP, Alteryx and One Source Tax Provision a plus
- Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks from end-to-end, prioritizing and adhering to tight timelines with attention to detail
- Self-starter and resourceful
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results and process-oriented and accountable.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.