Sr. IT Strategy Product Manager
- 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Own IT Strategy product area(s) providing direction, delivering product features & improvements, and creating great customer experiences
- Identify gaps and issues, design problem solutions, including the definition and collection of clear, actionable business requirements
- Drive product improvements from the definition, implementation through adoption, measuring performance
- Align product improvements with other product managers, the IT Service Owner community, and other interfacing processes and teams
- Document solutions and processes, create KB articles, and develop training for your areas
- Manage intake of new demands for your product areas
- Triage issues and defects between users and development teams
- Define and promote product changes that continuously increase maturity and sustain each level of maturity
- Monitor and report on performance against product and operational KPIs
Required Skills and Experience:
- Solid product management experience
- Experience setting product direction and designing future state (roadmap) in alignment with corporate and department strategies
- Partnering with GTM and IT Service Owners and other stakeholders, understanding business pain points and designing solutions
- Effective at understanding the business, how it operates, what it values, it's goals and challenges
- Experience learning and owning tooling capabilities (in platform, custom, 3rd party) in support of a product
- Demonstrated change agent - challenge the status quo in everything you do, ask “why” and “why not”
- Experience enabling teams and business functions reach the next levels of performance, efficiency, and delivering business value
- Established qualitative and quantitative measures and KPIs to determine impact and business value
- Provided clear and proactive communication in fast-paced environment with quick and succinct responses
- Has exceptional writing skills: documenting all product-related artifacts and all communications
- Driving projects end-to-end from requirements/use cases, development, testing, readiness to deployment
- Ability to move from macro to micro view: care about the broader impact, make other areas successful
- Designed and implementing processes, governance and procedures
- Facilitating prioritization of customer requests and full cycle program and project delivery
- Experience facilitating planning meetings, workshops, reviews, retrospectives, etc.
- Preparing and communicating best practices, case studies, etc.
- Communicating new and improved processes and products to the organization
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A minimum of 5 years of product or process management experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems or a related field
- Demonstrated the ability to effectively lead and work with cross-functional and international work teams
- Highest integrity: follows through on every commitment small and large
- Excellent communication, negotiation, persuasion, and presentation skills
- Consistently demonstrated a willing to take on new work and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Modeled a “team attitude” - we win as a team and together we rise
- Track record of driving aggressive deadlines, does everything possible to meet timelines
- Experience of working with urgency and follows-up with tenacity
- Exceptional leadership, people, organizational, planning, and project management skills
- Excellent reporting and data analysis skills
- Prioritized initiatives based on vision and strategic goals
- Successful track record on diving into the details and while keeping sight of the overall product goals
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.