Sr Inbound Product Manager (Conversational Interfaces)
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
ServiceNow is looking for an experienced product manager to join our Conversational Interfaces (CI) team focused on Virtual Agent Designer and the underlying CI infrastructure. This platform tool enables our customers to work more efficiently by providing 24/7 access to untapped self-service automation potential. This position will be responsible for our product from strategy to execution and contribute to a great product alongside our designers, engineers, sales team, marketing team, and other PMs.
The ideal candidate brings together creativity, an analytical mindset, user centric, and an execution focus to drive the trajectory of ServiceNow Application Platform. Above all, we’re looking for someone with a fast-paced and agile approach, who quickly develops MVPs and rapidly iterates on them to refine the product within a creative and rapidly-changing environment. Our team is hard-working, collaborative, and committed to quality. We believe that we can build a better platform together.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead product strategy that sets us up for success as we look to grow to $10B+ in revenue
- Communicate product priorities and build consensus
- Assume leadership responsibilities as an accountable owner who is committed to the outcome regardless of the role or organizational boundaries
- Work with multiple teams to guide projects through development and bring high-quality products to life
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Communicate complex problems into easily understood requirements and provide solutions
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the needs of different audiences.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of Cloud/SaaS enterprise software product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience working with UX designers and other key stakeholders on user-centric product design methodologies
- Experience working with technology platforms to drive intuitive user experiences across multiple personas
- Monitoring and guiding product development teams throughout the execution phases for new and existing releases serving as the voice of the customer
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into actionable product roadmap plans
- Ability to manage product and feature trade-offs with sales, marketing, engineering, and management teams
- Proven self-starter and leader with a high energy level (most Product Managers at ServiceNow set the direction for multiple development teams)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in executive and public speaking environments
- Technical acumen with prior experience on ServiceNow or competing Virtual Assistant solutions
- Deep analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.