Sr. Staff Security Vendor Program Mgr
- One Grand Central Place 60 E. 42nd St. Suite 1230, New York, NEW YORK, United States
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Ability to quickly analyze SOC reports and understand where vendor gaps exists any any mitigating controls which address the risk(s).
- Ability to work with ServiceNow legal and compliance to successfully negotiate vendor contracts which includes the ability to redline clauses and propose alternative language.
- Maintain and modify new and existing vendor contracts as appropriate to reflect current standards, laws and regulations changes incorporating best practices.
- Broad knowledge of security domains and solutions ranging from I&AM, logging, sandboxing, penetration testing, vulnerability management, secure software development practices, etc
- Understanding existing customer agreements and required implications with vendor contracts
- Ability to work effectively across IT and business lines to balance implementation timelines, risks, and financial costs of the solution.
- Broad knowledge of security domain knowledge
- Working knowledge of Risk Management and ability to propose mitigation strategies
- Experience working with various global personal data laws, such as GDPR and CCPA.
- The person needs to understand security technology, the risk they cover, and the risk they create if not implemented.
- Ability to evaluate not only the risks of the solution, but moreover the risks of the vendor and their internal security practices, certifications, attestations, and accreditations.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Vendor Risk Management
- Excellent Written, Verbal Skills, and Negotiation Skills
- 5+ year experience dealing with Security Vendors and Contract Negotiations
- 5+ years of developing and continuous revision of security questionnaires
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.