Manager, Software Engg Mgmt
- The Fairway 6th Floor, Survey No 10/1, 11/2 and 12/2B, Challaghatta Next to Embassy Golf Links, Domlur, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage product development activities in a high-paced environment.
- Work closely with product management, design, support and other dev teams to deliver high-quality solutions
- Manage day-to-day activities of the development team
- Use critical thinking skills to solve difficult and sometimes ambiguous problems
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and advanced coding skills with high quality results.
- Strong hands-on experience with open source tools and agile development environments.
- Able to articulate broad concepts and use those concepts to understand and develop solutions for problems.
- Ability to plan and execute a project based on organization priorities, context, risks and desired outcomes.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.