Senior Account Manager, Digital Acquisition
- The Sharp 10-12 Hogan Place 1st Floor, Dublin, Ireland
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with Internal Marketing teams to understand client needs and best metrics for success
- Translate client goals into a digital acquisition strategy, providing media plans and playbooks around optimal targeting and ad units.
- Evaluate opportunities for upsell
- Work with external partners such as ad technology companies and ad agencies to facilitate all client needs and evolve digital acquisition strategy
- Own process of obtaining of all creative and tracking assets needed to launch campaign
- Work with internal client stakeholders and Ad Ops on campaign optimizations
- Provide scorecards to management team and own campaign maintenance report and other detailed reports related to the forecasting and performance of campaigns
- Develop and deliver weekly health reports/check-ins, monthly summaries and QBRs for clients
- Partner with finance for PR/PO and Invoicing reconciliation
- Assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the process from booking to billing
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years of account management/program management and/or digital operations experience
- Experience running large scale programs and complex client relationships
- Expertise in the digital advertising landscape and related technologies
- Familiarity with Google Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360, Demandbase, Adobe Analytics, Tableau or similar ad tech and BI tools is a plus
- Familiarity with the execution of digital advertising campaigns
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, relationship builder
- Strong experience developing operational workflows
- Comfort with business analytics and producing data-driven insights and reporting
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.