Principal Inbound Product Manager - Cyber Security
- Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City Parcel 3, Survey No. 83/1, 7th & 8th Floor, Phase 1 Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg village, Hyderabad, India
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead strategy, roadmap, execution and success of the SecOps product
- Lead and facilitate customer and field team involvement in the roadmap planning and feature prioritisation
- Manage roadmap, drive consensus and coordinate delivery with a team of engineers and designers to ship top quality experiences to users on time
- Create compelling market validated use cases & lead ideation
- Articulate the value proposition at varying depth depending upon audience types – Customers, Partners, Decision Makers, Business, Sales and Industry Analysts
- Develop and drive product launch activities with product, field and marketing teams across ServiceNow
- Always be in research mode, study changes in market needs, competitive landscape to influence the product direction and support the sales organization
- Set quantitative business/technical metrics and success criteria for your product, and track how executing against set roadmap progress towards achieving these.
- Be the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on the value
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years of overall experience and 5+ years in Product Management
- Experience with enterprise software, services and business models – including direct interaction with customers and partners.
- Experience developing customer-centric product strategy and aligning that with long-term company growth objectives.
- Strong prioritisation skills and the discipline to focus on high impact activities
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, verbal, and written skills.
- Capable of influencing, interacting, and collaborating with senior business leaders as well as technical and design teams.
- Solid project management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and provide consistent, high-quality output on several concurrent projects
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Technical aptitude to self-validate solution approaches, assess initial feasibility, and drive discussions with architects and engineers
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Experience in one or more of the following: security, privacy, identity, identity access management (IAM), etc
- Good understanding of ServiceNow platform and products
- Understanding of software development lifecycle from coding to deployment
- Experience building SaaS products and API Integrations.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.