Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - EMEA South
- DUEO Building 5 Boulevard Gallieni, Issy Les Moulineaux, PARIS, France
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
The EMEA Talent Acquisition function has more than tripled in size in the last 3 years and we are not slowing down. In order to keep up with the exponential growth of the business on our path to 15 billion and beyond, this team has matured both in size and innovation.
Our vision is to create beautiful experiences that attract and hire the world's best talent in the right job. Simple. Fast. Loved. Admired
We're looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to look after the EMEA South region.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage and influence relationships with the business
- Execute hiring across a range of roles, predominantly within Customer Success and Enterprise Sales.
- Ensure a great candidate experience by keeping candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Use a variety of sourcing methods to find both passive and active talent
- Collaborate with your EMEA colleagues in order to share best practice, continued learning and of course sharing candidates.
- Effectively use reporting and data to update, inform and influence in all conversations.
- Understand Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging and take appropriate action to ensure diverse pipeline of candidates.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Strong experience in full cycle in-house or RPO recruiting either from an enterprise or fast growing company.
- Strong sourcing skills
- Ability to execute hiring through high growth and dealing with change and ambiguity
- Demonstrated business partnership across multiple stakeholders and at a high level. You can influence both candidates and the business.
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Strong communication skills - ability to work cross functionally between the business and the internal staffing team
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.