Staff Inbound Product Manager - Cyber Security
- Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City Parcel 3, Survey No. 83/1, 7th & 8th Floor, Phase 1 Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg village, Hyderabad, India
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead product strategy that sets us up for success as we look to grow to $10B+ in revenue
- Communicate product priorities and build consensus
- Assume leadership responsibilities as an accountable owner who is committed to the outcome regardless of the role or organizational boundaries
- Work with multiple teams to guide projects through development and bring high-quality products to life
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Communicate complex problems into easily understood requirements and provide solutions
- Develop multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the needs of different audiences
- Lead the promoting of efforts across different groups of team members, along with the ability to influence inside and outside of your team.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years of software product management experience
- Strong prioritization skills and the discipline to focus on high impact activities
- Experience defining and capturing product requirements and transforming them into a product roadmap
- Deep curiosity about customer needs and a track record in building customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Drive solution development through big-picture solution development
- Ability to serve as a team lead and coach employees at lower levels
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.