Sr Inbound Product Manager
- Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City Parcel 3, Survey No. 83/1, 7th & 8th Floor, Phase 1 Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg village, Hyderabad, India
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Join the Conversation Interfaces PM team and influence the product experience across ServiceNow product portfolios. We are at the forefront to define transformational digital experiences and impact thousands of customers, including industry leaders, now and for the next decade.
The ideal candidate brings together creativity, an analytical mindset, user-centric, and an execution focus to drive the trajectory of ServiceNow Conversational solutions. You will be focusing on omnichannel experiences, such as SMS, Messaging Apps, IOS/Android native messaging, and more. Above all, we’re looking for someone with a fast-paced and agile approach, who quickly develops MVPs and rapidly iterates on them to refine the product within a rapidly-changing environment. Our team is hard-working, collaborative, and committed to quality. We believe that we can build a better platform together.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead product strategy that sets us up for success as we look to grow to $10B+ in revenue
- Communicate product priorities and build consensus
- Assume leadership responsibilities as an accountable owner who is committed to the outcome regardless of the role or organizational boundaries
- Work with multiple teams to guide projects through development and bring high-quality products to life
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Communicate complex problems into easily understood requirements and provide solutions
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the needs of different audiences
To be successful in this role you have:
Equivalent of 5+ years of product management or similar experience working on Cloud - SaaS solutions
· Bachelor’s degree required (technical undergraduate degree preferred, or demonstrate technical capabilities with job experience); MBA preferred
. Manage product life cycle from concept to delivery with excellent analytical skills and attention to details
. Set clear priorities and manage the backlog of features
. Work closely with Engineering and UX to spec and execute on product features
. Ability to manage product and feature trade-offs with sales, marketing, engineering, and management teams
. Prepare, maintain and evangelize the product roadmap for both short-term and long-term releases
. Self-starter, leader, the high energy level that can collaborate across multiple product development teams and organizations within ServiceNow
. Become subject matter expert in one or more messaging platforms
· Omnichannel Service Management or similar CRM software product development, or implementation experience
· Passion for and experience with chatbot technologies, either in the consumer or enterprise space
· Experience of managing partner integrations with APIs and API orchestrations
· Strong communication and presentation skills, in executive and public speaking environments
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.