Software QA Engineer
- Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City Parcel 3, Survey No. 83/1, 7th & 8th Floor, Phase 1 Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg village, Hyderabad, India
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent domain with 3 - 5 years of cloud applications experience
· Experience working with wide variety of automated testing tools including Selenium/ SpecFlow, Programming Language – Java/ C#/ Dot Net, Unit Test Framework – MSTest/ NUnit/ TestNG/ Junit and other open source tools.
· Knowledge on EasyRepro Automation framework is added advantage.
· Experience working with SCM tools like Git/ SVN.
· Experience in Rest Api automation tools like – Rest Assured/ Http Client would be added advantage.
· Experience working with build tools like – Maven/ Gradle.
· Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. Azure DevOps/ Jenkins).
· Experience working in Agile Practices (SAFE, Scrum).
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.