Sales Strategy & Excellence, Director - South
- DUEO Building 5 Boulevard Gallieni, Issy Les Moulineaux, PARIS, France
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What You Get To Do In This Role:
We are looking for a senior leader to support the EMEA South Business in ensuring we have the organisation, programs and ways of working to enable the business to sustain high growth. This role will work in concert with the GM and VP of EMEA South and be a key part of both the EMEA South leadership team and the GTM Programs & Excellence team. They will be a primary point of contact for the cross-functional teams that support the field sales organization, and ensure effective communication, collaboration and alignment across these teams. This position comes with the opportunity to play a pivotal role in transformation and acceleration of the South business as part of the cross-functional leadership team.
The GTM Programs & Excellence Lead will be a champion for driving operational improvements across the business, cross-functional alignment, and a strategic voice in shaping our engagements with our customers. With a broad remit, the role offers a huge opportunity for impact.
In this role you will be responsible for
· Align the South Go to Market cross functional team to ensure delivery and progress on the South priorities and goals
· Challenging the status-quo and identifying opportunities for improvements in our GTM
· Diagnosis of GTM productivity, identifying and implementing improvements
· Implementing and maturing new sales motions across the South countries and product business units, including coaching sales managers and account executives in leading practice
· Working with the Sales team to support, challenge and steer our customer interactions
· Evolving the maturity and discipline of the operational cadence of the business
· Cascading EMEA and globally designed programs and partnering with the EMEA and Global teams to embed standard practises in the Area
To be successful in this role you have:
Extended experience in working with Field Sales organisations, in a matrixed sales environment, in enterprise software
· Strong operational mindset with a focus on building organizations to scale in a cross-functional capacity
· Establish and nurture relationships at the highest levels of organizations
· A history of demonstrated skills of sales operational best practices
· Strong Program Management skills and a history of building out programs to support Field Sales teams
· Strong organization, communication, team work, presentation, problem solving and time management skills
· Analytical mindset to identify and address areas of opportunity
· Ability to review and synthesize data to focus the attention of the leadership team
· Empathetic approach and ability to influence
· Experience and passion for working in high growth, fast paced organisations where leading through ambiguity is essential.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.