Cloud Assurance Manager
- The Sharp 10-12 Hogan Place 1st Floor, Dublin, Ireland
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Support and lead various third-party assurance programs including ISO, SOC, PCI
- and more.
- Perform activities to help measure and monitor compliance with company policies
- and procedures
- Facilitate customer and certifier requests and information gathering for audit
- activities and lead onsite audits.
- Successfully project manage and drive testing activities across various teams within the organisation
- Contribute in enhancing our GRC tool and processes to meet compliance business needs
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum 7 to 9+ years working in the field of compliance or audit
- Practical working involvement, and successful history of facilitating and delivering
- PCI-DSS certifications
- Deep understanding of common certifications and attestations to include ISO 27001,
- PCI-DSS, SSAE18 SOC 1, SOC2, HITRUST, ISO 27701
- Prior experience of working in the Security and Compliance group at a SaaS/Cloud
- company or with Security & Risk practice of a Big 4 firm
- Relevant professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIPP, GIAC, PMP
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Prior experience with GRC systems
- Ability to understand the intent of compliance requirements to provide effective and
- meaningful analysis
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Be able to work effectively with other members of the GRC organisation to drive
- results, to include a remote team
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.