Senior Security Analyst - Incident Response
- The Sharp 10-12 Hogan Place 1st Floor, Dublin, Ireland
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
The Security Operations team is looking for individuals with a strong passion for security and knowledge of intrusion detection and response. As a Security Analyst in our SOC you will be responsible for the working with a global team to identify and remediate threats to the company. In addition the analysts are expected to contribute to our detection engineer program and continuously learn new skills.
As part of your role you will:
- Collaborate with a global 24/7 team to investigate and respond to security alerts from across our SaaS and corporate environments
- Identify opportunities and build new security detections
- Identify and reduce alert false positives
- Identify and create automated responses to alerts
- Review security tooling and network configurations to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work cross-functionally to secure our customer cloud environments
- Assist in forensics investigations
5 years of incident response domain experience, or 3 years and a relevant masters degree
- Experience building security detections, automations, and tuning alerts
- Deep understanding of Security Operations and Incident Response procedures
- Ability to investigate and respond to security incidents
- Security Operations or DFIR skill is a must.
- Development and scripting experience is a plus.
- Experience using Splunk and EDR tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.