Senior ServiceNow Applications Engineer
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Application development experience specific to this position includes, but is not limited to, Solution Design, Building and Managing Applications and Integrations using ServiceNow, System Configurations, Data Migration, a good understanding of QA methodologies & ServiceNow deployment processes
- Work closely with the Business and IT teams to ensure that the Global HR Initiatives are delivered accurately to business needs and to good quality
- Any experience with SAAS applications AND/OR Applicant tracking systems will be a big PLUS
- Identify ways technology solutions can be applied to support business strategies and improve business processes
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to communicate and clarify business needs, contribute to architecture, design, development, testing, and postproduction support
- Assist in requirements analysis, and ensure technical builds are aligned and implemented to meet business needs
To be successful in this role you have:
- Prior experience developing on ServiceNow platform
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience with integration technologies such as Dell Boomi
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Understanding of Change Management and Quality Assurance processes
- Knows how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements
- Collaborate with BSAs, QA, PMs and adopt a product management mindset and build - don’t just take orders
- Likes to write well working code from the foundation up i.e. has a natural tendency to build the core piece and layer on capabilities step-by-step
- Think enterprise - Ensure apps are built for scalability, security, performance
- Demonstrated acumen to pick up new technologies
- Ability to effectively manage your time across multiple projects
- Cannot imagine anything other than an SAFE and Agile development environment
- Has high coding standards & can maintain them even when the pressure is on
- Is a developer at heart & thinks OOB first
Great to have
Functional acumen with HR SAAS applications (any Applicant Tracking Systems) such as SmartRecruiters, iCIMS, etc.
Experience with HR-related systems and technologies
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.