Executive Talent Sourcing Researcher
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Talent Acquisition is a pivotal partner in our plan for growth. From understanding our market and our own workforce through insights, to attracting a diverse pool of talent for our opportunities, to ensuring an efficient and objective assessment experience for candidates, to asking the best talent to join our mission.. each role plays an importance part in the process.
Talent Sourcing is one of many channel partners leveraged in talent acquisition to ensure the best candidates are selected from diverse pools of talent. At ServiceNow, our Talent Sourcing team consists of a talented group of Researchers, functional Talent Sourcers, and Executive Sourcers across the globe whose overall goal is to identify and attract individuals who don’t know yet that they want to work for ServiceNow.
We currently have an opportunity available on our team for an Executive Talent Sourcing Researcher. Talent Sourcing Research is a brand-new function at ServiceNow that is responsible for market intelligence, lead discovery, competitor monitoring, and overall delivery of talent research and insights across our global organization. This role is aligned to partner with our Executive Recruiting team and requires in-depth industry expertise in building and managing market intelligence, with experience driving passive strategy campaigns for executive level talent.
What you get to do in this role:
· Design and implement effective, results-driven research strategies and practices for executive talent research, lead discovery, talent mapping, and market intelligence
· Develop consultative business partnerships with Executive Recruiters, Executive Talent Sourcers, and Business Leaders to understand both immediate and long-term business needs
· Actively contribute to the initial phase of a search through development of the search strategy, identification of target companies, and talent mapping
· Identify a diverse slate of potential prospects and build a strong pipeline of passive leads (note that Talent Sourcing Researchers do not engage in passive outreach to candidates)
· Gather and inform on market insights related to industry/segment trends, competitor leadership changes, and market findings
· Serve as a subject matter expert in the research process, showing knowledge of research sources, industries, markets, organizational structures, and companies
· Exercise independence and proactivity in identifying, evaluating, and taking action on opportunities for innovation
· Partner with members of the Executive Recruiting and Talent Sourcing Research teams to continually evolve talent research into a world-class function
To be successful in this role, you have:
· A solid track record of conducting and delivering thorough, objective executive talent research · 5+ years of experience in one of the following areas: executive search, talent sourcing, talent intelligence, competitive intelligence, market research, or library science
· A genuine, demonstrable passion for creative research: deep understanding of information discovery techniques (e.g., Boolean and semantic search) using both paid and free resources
· An understanding of talent acquisition through multi-regional expertise: 5+ years' experience either directly within or in partnership with a global executive search or talent acquisition function
· Expertise in curating and presenting data and insights to executive partners
· Strong executive presence, business acumen, intellectual curiosity, and advisory skills
· Excellent project management skills demonstrated through experience working in a high-performance environment where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
A "win as a team" mentality while being able to work successfully with autonomy
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.