Strategic Finance Manager (Go-to-Market)
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Help provide executives across sales, marketing and finance with clear insights into drivers of business growth, risks and opportunities
- Develop theses for sales and marketing return on investment and test and learn what drives business performance
- Partner with sales operations team to analyze trends in drivers of pipeline to determine where there are risks and opportunities short-term (current quarter) and long-term (several quarters/years ahead).
- Work with FP&A team to fund sales growth.
- Partner with sales and marketing FP&A teams to help garner strategic insight into budget performance
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum 5 years experience ideally across technology investment banking, management consulting in combination with VC/PE investing or FP&A experience
- Experience creating financial models and PowerPoint for management consumption
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Experience implementing and leading processes to encourage a smooth operating rhythm
- A desire to have a significant impact on the business
- Well-rounded interpersonal skill set with the capacity to build relationships across all teams and levels
- Expertise with Excel and PowerPoint
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.