Global Head Of Technology , North America
- 15725 North Dallas Parkway, Suite 200, Addison, Texas, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Technology Go to Market Director, North America
Location: Major US City. Preferred: San Francisco Bay Area
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help connect the modern enterprise to operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
This executive role is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing cloud software companies and Forbes Magazine’s #1 Most Innovative Company in a highly visible role with massive potential impact.
To propel our next phase of growth, ServiceNow is investing in a Technology Industry Global Vertical Solutions and Go-To-Market organization. We’re building a team of entrepreneurial and collaborative individuals who are passionate about the opportunity to transform the software industry leveraging ServiceNow’s powerful digital workflow platform.
Join a team that will fundamentally re-shape technology, partnering with leading software and services companies and the most disruptive technology partners in the world. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Technology Go-To-Market Director, North America to join our Telecom, Media and Technology Global Vertical organization. The Director of Technology will closely align with our account teams in a few strategic Technology clients to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on Technology industry solutions. S/he will build trusted relationships with customer and partner executives, partner with sales leaders and account teams, and be a significant contributor to the revenue growth in our top North American technology accounts.
The ideal candidate is a Technology industry expert with knowledge of Technology pain points, business processes, system landscapes, and solutions, especially in software customer support and/or cloud operations domains. S/he has a point of view on how operational transformation can differentiate the employee and customer experience in Technology. S/he has experience building executive relationships and selling enterprise application software solutions into top Technology companies in North America. Finally, s/he is passionate storyteller with the ability to communicate an innovative vision and roadmap for the Technology industry.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability in the following key areas:
1) Industry Experience: 10+ years working in or selling into Technology organizations in a SI account management, application software sales/presales/business development, business/strategy consulting, or similar capacity. Experience cultivating executive relationships in Technology companies, particularly in the software and services segments. Familiarity with Technology front office and operational processes and the landscape and patterns of Technology core systems, especially in the customer support and/or cloud operations domains.
2) Solution Sales Success: Passion for and track record of collaborating with sales teams (Account Executives, Solution Consultants, Product Sales) as a trusted advisor to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on industry solutions. Experience enabling Sales on the Technology industry message, solutions and resources available, developing high touch and at-scale sales programs, and partnering with sales teams to seed and advance strategic solution-based opportunities.
3) Customer Engagement: Ability to present to large customer audiences and build credibility with CxOs. Proven track record of and passion for building relationships with sales teams as a trusted advisor on account strategy and strategic opportunities.
4) Cross-Functional Execution: Proven ability to generate results in a highly matrixed organization, collaborating with Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Alliances organizations around a common Technology industry strategy.
- 10+ years of experience working in or selling into the Technology industry, with deep knowledge of operational business processes, especially in the software customer support and/or cloud operations domains
- Ideal candidates would have leadership experience in the support or operations domain in a software provider (business or IT), have sold and delivered service transformation projects as a System Integrator, OR have a sales or presales leadership background at a software provider
- Ability to achieve revenue growth and solution revenue growth targets for their overall region and accounts, in partnership with the direct account sales teams
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership experience
- Understanding of key business application industry use cases in Technology
- Strong communication and writing skills. Top notch public speaking skills and executive presence
- Experience creating captivating industry positioning and thought leadership
- Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and sales organizations
- Superior organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and/or the service technology market
- Ability to thrive in a super-fast paced, constantly evolving company
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time starting in 2022 (if not in residing in a major Technology hub
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.