Senior Renewal Account Manager
- Gabelsbergerstraße 4 ground floor, Munich, Germany
- Work Persona: Flexible
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Fixed Term - Employee (Fixed Term)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
We are looking for a Renewal Account Manager who has in-depth experience in all aspects of the renewals process. The ideal candidate will have worked in fast-paced organizations with rapid growth and have strong experience in both the renewals sales process as well as account management during the customer lifecycle.
The ideal candidate must be able to partner with field sales, sales operations and many other partner organizations to engage with customers both directly and indirectly throughout their lifecycle, in order to ensure that clients are realizing value from our services and will want to renew their contracts with ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with Field Sales to drive renewal strategy and manage or support the renewal process across your assigned account territory.
- Negotiate all facets of renewal contracts using sound business judgment - develop and execute win/win negotiation strategies that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship and the value they are realizing from ServiceNow
- Manage a territory of accounts to identify customer needs and demonstrate strong account management capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure
- Become very knowledgeable about ServiceNow licensing models to provide both sales and customers assistance in licensing discussions
- Monitor customer health metrics to identify risk and drive risk mitigation strategies with cross-functional teams
- Provide regular and accurate forecasts on renewal business to management and escalate any risk factors as appropriate
- Connect with customers on multi-year contracts via direct and indirect communication to ensure continued engagement and customer value realization
- Work closely with our Customer Success organization to drive customer product adoption and high utilization
- Help drive sales enablement efforts regarding renewals specific topics
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Demonstrated success in a Renewal Account Management capacity.
- Experience with a SaaS model focused on enterprise software.
- Owned his/her own territory and has crafted strategies to maximize customer retention and adoption of SaaS product.
- A driver mentality and is a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Proactive approach with strong attention to detail and organization.
- Team player mindset with a track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within a company.
- Excellent customer management skills; including sales, account management, and customer service.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and consistent over-achievement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Shown creative problem-solving skills with strong initiative to identify areas of process improvement and efficiency.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Fluent English and German
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.