Revenue Accounting Manager
- Hoekenrode 3, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with team members spread across multiple offices (Finance, Legal, IT, and Sales Ops) while monitoring relevant US GAAP and SEC developments to ensure revenue recognition procedures comply
- Implement controls and evaluate actions required for compliance with ServiceNow revenue recognition accounting process, including the bookings and billings process
- Complete required month-end close activities including revenue reconciliation and management reporting
- Help with process improvements and implementation of revenue reporting to further refine revenue tasks and shorten revenue close cycle
- Document reviews following ASC 606 accounting standards
- Provision and creation of training on revenue recognition rules and policies to partners (Sales, Deal Desk, Legal and Sales Op's) and any other departments
- Perform contract analysis review to ensure subscription contracts have been accounted for
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years' experience
- An active CPA designation and industry accounting experience preferred
- Experience applying SAB 104 and EITF 08-1 as it relates to SaaS or software companies (or experience with EITF 00-21) and working knowledge of all other current literature related to revenue recognition a plus
- Experience completing projects with other teams including FP&A, Sales, Marketing and Information Systems
- Experience with MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP (preferred)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.