Sales Excellence Leader
- Suntec Tower 4 6 Temasek Boulevard Suite 40-01, Singapore, Singapore
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
- Drive rapid new business sales growth within a defined territory
- Build and drive sales strategy for the territory in conjunction with Sales Operations to effectively Go-To-Market including understanding the competitive landscape, presence and strength within the territory
- Actively engage in territory planning, relationship development and opportunity development and driving revenue by assisting Services Executives in closing opportunities
- Refine, improve sales processes to drive excellence
- Development of territories and quota for the sales team and effectively communicating to set performance expectations within the team
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business
- Involve in Deals review (Win/Loss analysis) and full deal cycle
- Act as the Subject Matter and ServiceNow Expert in C level meetings in order to leverage our offerings and engage in negotiations to deal closure
- Assist in structuring training programs
- Build effective working relationships with Solution Consulting, Technical Support, Professional Services, Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing and the ServiceNow executive team
- Sales Management experience
- SaaS/Cloud and Solution Selling (Enterprise Apps) experience
- Extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills within industry and at C Level
- Strong experience in deal desk and sales operations
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- Experience in driving sales process and drive effective working relationships with Sales Operation
- Ability to understand the ‘bigger picture’ and business drivers around IT
- Ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Strong negotiator with great business acumen
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.