Head of Manufacturing Industry Go-To-Market Director, APJ
- 7F, Tower 1, Gran Seoul 33 Jong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea, republic of
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Industry Go-To-Market Director, Korea leader to join our Manufacturing Vertical Solutions organization. The ideal candidate is a Manufacturing industry expert with knowledge of Manufacturing pain points, business processes, system landscapes, and solutions crossing key industry segments such as discrete, process, automotive, and consumer goods. S/he has a point of view on how operational transformation can differentiate the employee, customer, partner, supplier, and dealer experience in the Manufacturing industry. S/he has experience building, launching and selling enterprise software solutions for the Manufacturing industry. And s/he is passionate storyteller with the ability to communicate an innovative vision and roadmap for the Manufacturing industry.
This role will serve as ServiceNow’s global go-to-market leader and a key partner to ServiceNow’s Sales organization. The Manufacturing Industry Go-To-Market Director, Korea will closely align with our account teams in several strategic Manufacturing clients to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on Manufacturing industry solutions. And s/he will build trusted relationships with customer and partner executives, partner with sales leaders and account teams, and be a significant contributor to the revenue growth in our top Manufacturing accounts.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability in the following key areas:
1) Industry Experience: 10+ years working in or selling into Manufacturing organizations as a subject matter expert, business development, business consulting, project manager, product marketing, solution consulting, or similar capacity. Familiarity with Manufacturing front office and operational processes and the landscape and patterns of Manufacturing industry core ERP, SCM, CRM, and IoT systems.
2) Strategic Planning: Ability to create and drive the Manufacturing Go-To-Market strategic business plan with clear pathways to revenue targets across target account strategies, industry solutions, partnerships and marketing. History of being accountable to revenue and pipeline goals.
3) Solution Sales Success: Passion for and track record of collaborating with global sales teams (Account Executives, Solution Consultants, Product Sales) as a trusted advisor to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on industry solutions. Experience enabling Sales on the Manufacturing industry message, solutions and resources available, developing high touch and at-scale sales programs, and partnering with global sales teams to seed and advance strategic solution-based opportunities.
4) Cross-Functional Execution: Proven ability to generate results in a highly matrixed organization, collaborating with Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Alliances organizations around a common Manufacturing industry strategy.
5) Customer Engagement: Ability to present to large customer audiences and build credibility with CxOs. Proven track record of and passion for building relationships with sales teams as a trusted advisor on account strategy and strategic opportunities
- 10+ years of experience working in or selling into the Manufacturing industry, with deep knowledge of core operational processes
- Ideal candidates would have leadership experience at a Manufacturing company (business or IT), have sold and delivered Manufacturing transformation projects as a System Integrator, OR have product marketing or presales leadership background at a Manufacturing focused software vendor
- Business application software product marketing, sales or delivery experience is preferred over infrastructure experience
- Ability to achieve revenue growth and solution revenue growth targets for their overall region and accounts, in partnership with the direct account sales teams
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership experience
- Understanding of key repeatable industry use cases in Manufacturing
- Strong communication and writing skills. Top notch public speaking skills and executive presence.
- Experience creating captivating industry positioning and thought leadership
- Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and sales organizations
- Superior organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and/or the digital workflow technology market
- Ability to thrive in a super-fast paced, constantly evolving company
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.