Brand Manager, Global Brand Immersion & Governance
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Our CEO, Bill McDermott, highlighted in his Knowledge 2020 keynote that “ServiceNow will be the catalyst to redefine the enterprise—not as it is today, but as it must be tomorrow.” This opportunity to make the world of work, work better for people is huge. We’re building a culture that puts people at the center of everything we do and seeking candidates who will make our teams better.
At ServiceNow, we’re on a mission to define an industry and become an iconic brand on a global scale. This is your chance to impact the brand of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world. Reporting directly to our Senior Manager of Global Brand Immersion & Governance, you will play a key role in how our brand is built, perceived and experienced. By building and managing our internal brand guidelines, content and communications, you will help us grow awareness and build strong brand equity on our path to $10B. In this critical role, you will help us leverage brand to accelerate growth and capture the category.
The top candidate will be a strategic and creative storyteller with experience managing purpose-driven, world-class brands and expertise in both brand-building strategies and driving tactical execution. In this role, you will help scale a brand that is both globally consistent and locally relevant. As all great brands must start with their employees, you will contribute to driving the necessary behavioral shift to connect brand and company culture. You will scale our brand internally, so that employees embrace what it stands for and know how to activate it in a unified, consistent way. You will create new experiences that provide better, faster, and easier access to our brand for all employees and partners. And you will create a best-in-class digital ecosystem that will enable and inspire a company-wide movement to collectively build a meaningful, memorable and iconic global brand from the inside, out.
- Help elevate the strategic business role that brand plays as one of our most valuable assets through the execution, management and evolution of high-impact brand management programs at scale.
- Lead content strategy, communication strategy and creative execution for our Brand Center platform, building an engaging and content-rich brand experience that connects all employees and partners to a deeper understanding of our brand and their role in building it.
- Collaborate with brand strategy and creative partners to evolve our approach to building and communicating brand guidelines, scaling clarity, usability and brand enablement across our global network of employees and partners.
- Partner with content intent owners and company communication leads to build and execute an a strategic, always-on communication roadmap that will immerse employees in our brand through Brand Center content updates, internal brand awareness and engagement campaigns, and brand education amplification.
- Build a deep understanding of our employee and agency communities to inform how we build guidelines, content and communications programming that delivers both maximum value to key audiences, and relevant inspiration and education to all.
- Deliver and create visibility to measurable increases in employee and partner brand awareness, engagement and adoption over time.
- Take a collaborative, agile and flexible brand management approach in order to keep up with the rapid pace of our high-growth business and resulting brand-building opportunities.
- Partner with the Brand Center product owner and agency partner to build and re-launch the ServiceNow Brand Center platform, creating a comprehensive, inspiring and inclusive brand experience for all employees and partners—targeting an MPV rollout by December 2021 and spanning all areas of our brand.
- Convert all current brand guidelines to the new Brand Center platform for MVP launch, identifying and driving execution for critical launch updates, and building a backlog and roadmap for future optimizations and additions.
- Develop the Brand Center content and communications strategies, collaborating and socializing with key partners and stakeholders for alignment and to build a sense of shared ownership in building a culture of brand across our full employee and agency network.
- Build and manage the content and communications roadmaps, driving execution through project management, brief development, creative direction, stakeholder reviews, delivery and measurement.
- Serve as strategic and creative oversight on all content and comms development and implementation, ensuring creative execution delivers on the strategic intent outlined in the brief, represents our brand correctly, and is quality assured prior to being pushed live.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Brand Center site structure and proficiency in working with the CMS system to both be able to wireframe content proposals for socialization with strategic intent owners, and to build pages and make content updates in the CMS system as necessary based on timelines and/or resource availability.
- Champion the exploration and development of new creative concepts and formats to bring brand storytelling, inspiration and empowerment to life in engaging and memorable ways throughout the Brand Center content and communications ecosystem (creative showcases, video series, podcasts, contests and games, snackable campaigns, etc.)
- Develop and educate partners on the content intake, prioritization and execution process to both create efficiency in Brand Center operations and growth, and to know where and how to be flexible in delivering deliver against late-breaking, time-sensitive needs.
- Build expertise across the Brand organization and our brand itself to efficiently manage, answer and direct all questions and requests that come in through the Brand Center platform, partnering on operations and response with our Brand Governance team.
- Develop and implement a robust annual learning agenda to gather user feedback, inform the Global Brand team on employee brand awareness, engagement and understanding, and to identify optimization opportunities across the Brand Center ecosystem, as well as brand management enablement resources and educational programming.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA or remote. Some domestic and international travel in the future is part of this global role, up to 10%.
- 8+ years of real-world brand management experience for large, publicly visible brands, with a focus on brand management, communications, content strategy and creative execution.
- Content management system experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Brand Management, Brand Marketing or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- High energy with the ability to lead meaningful change in an extremely dynamic environment.
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to build relationships, influence across all levels, and drive smart decision-making.
- Able to actively listen and engage across teams to build strong relationships with a high degree of trust.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for company purpose and brand.
- Impeccable organizational skills, a strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong sense of accountability, brand ownership, and ability to coach down, up and across levels and geographies.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, self-starter environment.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.