Technical Product Marketing Manager, Now Platform
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are seeking a Technical Product Marketing Manager to support technical marketing content strategy that will help our prospects and customers understand what is possible with ServiceNow’s single enterprise cloud platform, the Now Platform. This role will be more technical than marketing, so a strong technical background will be in focus for all candidates. We need someone that is an action-oriented contributor who can build unique and compelling highly technical content to help us execute ServiceNow’s vision as the Platform of Platforms.
You must be able to thrive as an individual contributor as well as influence other marketing, product and technical professionals to promote and integrate the value of Now Platform capability across all ServiceNow workflow solutions.
What you get to do in this role:
· Contribute to a world-class technical product marketing function by delivering technical marketing content for the Now Platform
· Define and execute technical product marketing deliverables including but not limited to technical marketing collateral, videos, demos, sales enablement trainings, presentations, sales tools, marketing events and campaigns
· Develop cool and compelling killer content, including short videos, web content, and field enablement programs, all aligned to the core value proposition and messaging for Now Platform
· Support technical product marketing programs and administer the cross-functional implementation of the plan such that sales teams, field marketing and partner organizations are properly informed about all technical and thought leadership content
· Partner with product management, product line sales, solution consulting, and product marketing to achieve a shared understanding of Now Platform markets and desired product direction for ServiceNow
· Present technical marketing content to internal and external audiences, including ServiceNow’s Knowledge Conference and industry tradeshows
· Engage customers, partners and analysts in online communities and social media, leveraging your technical marketing and thought leadership content
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 5+ years of experience in technical product marketing, sales engineering, product management, solution consulting or solution architecture delivering complex software solutions to market.
· Strong background in no/low-code development platforms
· Proven technical and marketing skills, including the ability to customize solutions, facilitate product demonstrations and effectively communicate ServiceNow value propositions and key differentiators
· Hands-on Experience with Now Platform
· Ability to quickly understand new technology through instruction and self-training
· Strong people development skills, including coaching and mentoring for technical roles
· Fluency in emerging technologies, including AI, predictive intelligence, and NLU
· BI and/or performance management tools as a plus as well
· Functional comprehension of SQL and database concepts
· Strong technical experience across solutions and industry vertices.
· Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies such as Camtasia, ScreenFlow or DemoEasel
· Very strong written and oral communication skills, excellent storyteller and narrative creator
· Exceptional people skills to interact with executives, colleagues, cross-functional teams, partners, and customers
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Up to 20% travel
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.