Head of Life Sciences Industry Go To Market, EMEA
- DayCrunch Glattbrugg -Opfikon Cherstrasse 4 1st Floor, Glattbrugg, Switzerland
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
To propel our next phase of growth, ServiceNow is investing in our Life Sciences Vertical Industry Solutions and Go-To-Market organization. We’re building a team of entrepreneurial and collaborative individuals who are passionate about the opportunity to transform these industries leveraging ServiceNow’s powerful digital workflow platform.
Join a team that will fundamentally re-shape the Life Sciences industry, partnering with leading Life Sciences companies and the most disruptive Life Sciences partners in the world. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Head of Life Sciences, EMEA leader to join our Life Sciences Vertical Solutions organization. The ideal candidate is a Life Sciences industry expert with knowledge of Life Sciences pain points, business processes, system landscapes, and solutions crossing key industry segments such as Pharma, BioTech, Med Device, and Med Tech. S/he has a point of view on how operational transformation can differentiate the employee and customer experience in the Life Sciences industry. S/he has experience building, launching and selling enterprise software solutions for the Life Sciences industry. And s/he is passionate storyteller with the ability to communicate an innovative vision and roadmap for the Life Sciences industry.
This role will serve as ServiceNow’s global go-to-market leader and a key partner to ServiceNow’s Sales leader. Role will be based out of the EMEA, with a primary focus on the EMEA but will have the opportunity to work globally. The role will closely align with our account teams in several strategic Life Sciences clients to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on Life Sciences industry solutions. And s/he will build trusted relationships with customer and partner executives, partner with sales leaders and account teams, and be a significant contributor to the revenue growth in our top EMEA Life Sciences accounts.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability in the following key areas:
1) Industry Experience: 10+ years working in or selling into Life Sciences organizations as a subject matter expert, business development, business consulting, project manager, product marketing, solution consulting, or similar capacity. Familiarity with Life Sciences front office and operational processes and the landscape and patterns of Life Sciences industry core systems.
2) Strategic Planning: Ability to create and drive the Life Sciences Go-To-Market strategic business plan with clear pathways to revenue targets across target account strategies, industry solutions, partnerships and marketing. History of being accountable to revenue and pipeline goals.
3) Solution Sales Success: Passion for and track record of collaborating with global sales teams (Account Executives, Solution Consultants, Product Sales) as a trusted advisor to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on industry solutions. Experience enabling Sales on the Life Sciences industry
message, solutions and resources available, developing high touch and at-scale sales programs, and partnering with global sales teams to seed and advance strategic solution-based opportunities.
4) Cross-Functional Execution: Proven ability to generate results in a highly matrixed organization, collaborating with Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Alliances organizations around a common Life Sciences industry strategy.
5) Customer Engagement: Ability to present to large customer audiences and build credibility with CxOs. Proven track record of and passion for building relationships with sales teams as a trusted advisor on account strategy and strategic opportunities
To be successful in this role you have:
10+ years of experience working in or selling into the Life Sciences industry, with deep knowledge of core operational processes
· Ideal candidates would have leadership experience at a Life Sciences company (business or IT), have sold and delivered Life Sciences transformation projects as a System Integrator, OR have product marketing or presales leadership background at a Life Sciences focused software vendor
· Business application software product marketing, sales or delivery experience is preferred over infrastructure experience
· Ability to achieve revenue growth and solution revenue growth targets for their overall region and accounts, in partnership with the direct account sales teams
· Self-starter with demonstrated leadership experience
· Understanding of key repeatable industry use cases in Life Sciences
· Strong communication and writing skills. Top notch public speaking skills and executive presence.
· Experience creating captivating industry positioning and thought leadership
· Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and sales organizations
· Superior organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
· Familiarity with ServiceNow and/or the digital workflow technology market
· Ability to thrive in a super-fast paced, constantly evolving company
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus.
· Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.